Thursday, September 27, 2012

When Mothers Have a Mothers Taste

I was trying to make this Blog appealing  to my readers eyes and I came across this specific background. I don't know if you had noticed but it is a style of patch work which integrates all different kinds of patterns and colors. I call it a Babies blanket, my mother calls it heaven on fabric..
I had to understand while I was growing up that my mom and I would rarely agree on anything, specially fashion or decoration style, as every season she would try to buy me a Patch Duvet for my room and I repeatedly had to turn her down. I have given her a hard time through the years, so in honor to her I gave my blog a patch work background. Your Welcome Mother!! :)

I'd Love to hear if any of your have had this same kind of issues with your parents or daughters/sons. I find that some of the funniest stories come out of normal and everyday events.

                                        
Hope to hear from you!

Long Gone Daughter

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by, and those patchwork quilts bring fond memories to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The memories! My mom has a lot of those too!! Thank you for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete