Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Where is Mom and Dad?

An ad that proves to all sons and daughters out there that sometimes it is the parents who have all the fun. For all the Empty Nesters, I only have one piece of advise... Cross your fingers and  hope we don't go back home after college!!                                                                     

                                                                                                                                                              Click the link below and enjoy! Would love to hear your thoughts about it :)      

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the AD! For me now it's time to give them back a little bit of what they gave me all my life, so coming straight home after college might not be the best option!

    ReplyDelete